Monday, April 6, 2009

6 MONTHS & COUNTING


This is me...6 months along in my pregnancy and beyond ready for the pregnancy part to be over! I remember feeling the same way the first time around..I think it was about the same time too!

Everyone always says pregnancy is such a beautiful thing and a great experience! Well...I completely disagree!! I absolutely have those feelings for postpartum pregnancy, but the actual 9 month pregnancy part..NO! Seriously...the sickness...which the first 4 months, was ALL DAY EVERYDAY for me...the achy body, the stretching and ripping of my skin...and all the itching in between...the exhaustion...I just KNOW I could sleep for a week straight, if I could...the good and the "make you wanna throw up" cravings...mine are chocolate & ice cream...and gasoline! YES, gasoline...I want to smell it all the time! (I don't...but would love to if I could!)

I can't wait for it all to be over and hold this precious new addition in my arms! I can't wait to see Kayleigh's reaction to the whole experience! I realllllly can't wait for Kayleigh to get to hold her new little brother or sister! I know that Kayleigh is going to be such a WONDERFUL big sister and step up to the plate of that role. She is going to take charge AND be in charge! ;-) I can't wait to see Matt's life light up even more with 2 little ones running around! I REALLY can't wait until this next child is a little older..and both munchkins are running around bossing him around! ;-) I just can't wait...that's about all I can say!

Well, my next Dr's appointment is April 15th-it will
just be another checkup. Then, the appointment after that will be set up for an ultrasound!! We will then find out if we are bringing another little sassy princess or a rough quarterback into the world! You bet your booty I will be writing another blog those days! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment