Saturday, April 4, 2009

RANDOMS...

I know I already wrote today...but just wanted to write a few randoms that came to mind...


1) I woke this morning to 52 degrees in the house! For a little prego woman, that was by far too cold for my body! I figured out it was because Matt forgot to turn the heat on last night...then a snow storm tried to happen! :-)

2) Kayleigh and I baked a strawberry cake together today! She had a blast helping...and tried her hardest to keep "sneaking" a bite of the crisco shortening! Her favorite?? Licking the remaining cake mix, of course!

3) I have watched Madagascar and Shrek today! Love them both! They are cute movies! As many times as I have seen Shrek, did anyone know Shrek says a "bad word" in the movie? Don't worry...Kayleigh told him "watch your mouth, Shrek! That's a bad word!" :-)


4) I am officially 6 months along today. The time seems to have flown by like crazy! Though I have already gone through all of this once before, I am still just as scared as I was the first time around. And terrified of labor!

5) I have to work tomorrow, and was really hoping to get snowed in! Darn! But hey...new shoes??

6) I came across some old pics of Kayleigh on the computer today...and cried...A LOT! Again, time flies...and I can't handle it yet! :-(

7) To go with #6, I love Kenny Chesney's "Don't Blink" song! It's on the blog!

8) I really want some of that laughing cow cheese. Just saw a commercial, and those little things look good.

9) Easter is next week...I hope the weather is nice so we can go up to Frisco as planned for the egg hunt!

10) Oh...we watched "Marley & Me" a few nights ago. LOVE IT!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment