Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MANY UPDATES

Ok Ok..so sorry it's been awhile since last on here! I know I had said I would try to post something at least once a week...but life is more full than I had thought!
Since last blogging, so much has happened! First, and most importantly...we found out we are having ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL!! Girls rule!! ;-) Though I KNOW I would have been happy with whomever the Lord blessed us with, I can't even begin to explain to everyone how overly excited I am!!! Little girls are just precious! Kayleigh Jade just brings so much joy to my life that I can only imagine that much more with one more little sassy diva!
We have since starting our shopping and began filling he closets with pink and purple items, once again. I have even started looking through totes of Kayleigh's belongings to come across items I forgot we had. There are a few things that will be handed down in the beginning, as we got rid of most of Kay's things. But, I now know I will be saving everything from here on out. As we have started picking things out, Kay refers to it all as "my baby sisters" I LOVE IT!! I still don't think she fully understands what her baby sister is...but can't wait for her to find out! She is going to be in for such a surprise! She will be so great though-such a big helper. I can't wait to experience it all with her!!!
On another note, I am still working, and my ammunition is starting to slow down. I recently let my boss know I will most likely be cutting down by a day next month. I really thought I would be working my full 5 days a week up until I had the baby. I mean, my job is soooo not hard, but I had forgotten how tired and achy I got the last couple months. My body has seemed to refresh me in those feelings! ;-) I am feeling it for sure! There are many days I can barely move, most days I can barely breath, and the back pains are the most horrible! I will continue to hang in there and look at the end of the tunnel! It's going to be a great journey!
As far as little Ms. KayKay...she is the sassiest she has ever been! Bossing everyone around, telling it like it is, and she has become so independent. The sassiness is cute...the Independence..well, that makes me sad because she doesn't want my help for many things anymore. She picks her clothes out every morning and gets dressed all alone. She prefers showers over baths now-and tries to get clean all alone; though I help her wash her hair, that's about all she lets me do. Now that summer is here, and sandals are pulled out, she has to have her toenails painted..and at the moment they are bright pink. She likes to show them off everyday. Her summer wardrobe? "Dancy Dresses" as she calls them. She loves to spin around in bright flowy dresses. It's so cute, she is so girly.
Oh, before I forget, Kayleigh now knows her full ABC's too! We all sing the alphabet everyday...and in many various voices! High, low, scary, squeaky...if you can think of it, she sings it that way! So many laughs of joy are brought out with her.
Well, as many hot days are approaching, we will be found outside doing as much as we possibly can. We are hoping to be at the lake next weekend for Memorial Day! Of how fun! Summer will be busy...exciting...and a lot of FUN!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment