Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WE'RE BACK :)

Hey there everyone!! It's definitely been well over a year since I was last on here! So sorry to everyone who followed, but needless to say, life took over and kiddos had to be raised.

I'm on a bit more of a schedule now that our little Kynsli just turned 1!! Yes, can you believe it?!?! She is the big ONE now. Where has the year gone? I absolutely remember the night I went into labor with her just like it was last night. I layed around all day not feeling good at all...took a couple of naps, planted some crops on facebook's farmville...yes, yes...you heard me right..it was like a bad addiction for me! ;) I remember getting bored and restless towards 8:30 that evening. I gave Kayleigh a bath and tucked her into bed as I then proceeded to take a shower myself. After my shower and getting dressed I go a wild hair and decided to top all of our floors. Oddly enough, the mop cleaner smelt sooooooo good to me...I absolutely remember just standing there sniffing the cleaner. :/ By the time I was done mopping all the floors and cleaning up, I sat down at the computer as I was too uncomfortable to lay in bed. Before I knew it, it was 10:30pm....and my water broke! :) I called my mom and best friend in North Dakota first..haha, I know right. I called our friends to come get Kayleigh and we headed to the hospital about 11pm. Our drive there was about 20-25 minutes, and that was FAST because there wasn't any traffic out being that late. THANK GOODNESS, because I started getting pretty intense contractions on the way there. Once we got to the hospital about 11:30ish, I signed a few intake papers (barely) got hooked up to the monitor thingy for about 20 mins to record my contractions, then they swiftly rolled (by wheelchair) me back to labor and delivery. No joke, once I got there I was already in labor. I remember the nurse being so surprised and telling me not to push yet because the Dr hadn't even made it to the room yet. :/ My little baby was NOT waiting though!! They called the Dr in for rush delivery and there it all happened. Thank goodness Matt still had his phone with him because my mom was calling him trying to figure out how to get in the building. Within 5 minutes, she got in, and the very second she walked into our doors Kynsli was coming out. :) She made it just in time. And the rest is history.



A year and a week later, here we are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment